iPhone to Have Three Price Plans
The plans will start at $59.99 a month. All three will include unlimited data, Visual Voicemail, 200 SMS text messages, roll-over minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling.
The iPhone will go on sale Friday. There are two versions, one for $499 and the other for $599. The $59.99 plan will give users 450 minutes. More minutes will be available with monthly $79.99 and $99.99 plans.
Separately, the companies said users will be able to activate their iPhones using Apple's iTunes software running on a PC or a Mac from home, without having to wait in a store while their phone is activated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV