Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Given Imaging's Inside View
Pop Quiz! Are you a loyal "Mad Money" viewer? Take TheStreet.com's latest "Mad Money" culture quiz to see how much of the show you've caught this week or just to immerse yourself in Cramer's nonfinancial madness.
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
Given Imaging (GIVN) has a product that could revolutionize the health care industry, Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show on Speculation Friday.The Given System is a wireless imaging system that uses disposable video capsules, he explained. And the company sells a medical device called the PillCam, a pill-sized camera that people swallow to detect internal problems. Israel-based Given has already used its PillCam capsule for endoscopy procedures in which cameras have checked out patients' upper and lower intestines. This method, Cramer said, seems much more comfortable than checking out gastronomical problems the old-fashioned way.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV