Top 10 High-Yield Big-Cap Growth Picks
We now move on to Southern Copper (PCU), a Phoenix-based mining company with operations in Peru, Mexico and Chile. Its P/E is 12, and it pays a yield of 6.9%. The stock has paid dividends quarterly for the past 10 years.
Another attractive feature of this stock is that it is a holding of both Zweig Dimenna Partners and Pequot Capital Management. Other top holdings of Pequot include J.C. Penney (JCP) and Foster Wheeler (FWLT).
Finally, there's United Utilities (UU), a company that provides electricity, water and wastewater services in the Northwestern part of England. It has a P/E of 32, but its yield is 6%. Dividends have been paid twice a year for the last eight years.
United Utilities has been added to the portfolio of PowerShares Water Resources (PHO), an exchange-traded fund that tracks the Palisades Water index, which invests in the common stocks of companies in the water industry. PHO has returned 17% over the last year. Among its other components are Tetra Tech (TTEK) and Danaher (DHR).United Utilities also makes the Stockpickr list of More High Yield Stocks You've Never Heard Of. All this makes it not a bad play to consider. For the rest of the top 10 large-cap growers that pay, check out the Highest-Yielding Large-Cap Growth Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV