Stockpickr Lists: Mastercard
Editor's Note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
52-Week Highs: Credit card company MasterCard (MA) hit a 52-week high for the second straight session, gaining another 4.3% after announcing on Friday its plans to convert Class B shares into Class A on an accelerated basis. The company gained $6.84 to $164.49.
Biggest % Gainers: Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) jumped 37% after Venezuela's National Assembly approved a change in operations under which the country would take a controlling stake. The stock gained $3.68 to $13.50.
Forum of the Daygmartin1 charts Pfizer (PFE).
Do You Know the Answer?Cade Gatlin asks, How do you tell if a stock is "extended" and is likely nearing a pull-back?
Feeling Lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV