Monday's ETF Winners & Losers
Energy-related exchange-traded funds were among the top performers Monday, as the threat of a strike in Nigeria had oil and gas futures moving higher.
The front-month crude contract was up 56 cents to $68.56 a barrel, and gasoline was adding less than a penny at $2.26 a gallon.
The iPath S&P Crude Oil Index (OIL) was higher by 31 cents, or 0.7%, to $38.20. The United States Oil (USO) added 52 cents, or 0.7%, to $52.05. The PowerShares Dynamic Energy Exploration (PXE) was rising 27 cents, or 0.9%, to $24.17. The SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production (XOP) ETF was adding 37 cents, or 0.8%, to $48.98.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV