Nifty Car Toys and Other Musts for Business Travel
Safe and Sound
Although it may seem like an idea from your spinster aunt, a first-aid kit will also come in handy. You probably won't need to know how to remove rattlesnake venom, but some Band-Aids, antiseptic wipes and pain relievers will definitely be useful.
The gold standard for first aid kits is the American Red Cross Personal First Aid Kit. For $13, you get everything you could ever need in an emergency, and a nifty vintage-looking canvas bag to carry it around in.
And don't forget the AAA. I've been stuck almost everywhere in the U.S., and the AAA always came and either changed my tire, jumped my battery or jimmied the door lock to get my keys out, all for no additional charge beyond the annual membership fee.Considering that it also provides free maps and travel info for the complete U.S., can help book flights and hotels and even negotiate a new car price, the cost of under $100 a year seems quite a bargain. So now you have everything you'll need to be a total road warrior. Just don't forget the tunes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV