Nifty Car Toys and Other Musts for Business Travel
You may not always have the luxury of traveling by air for your business travel.
Indeed, most trips require some quality time in the car, either when visiting remote branch offices, if several clients are clustered nearby or when employees in the field need supervision.
If you want to be an intrepid business road warrior, here's a rundown of some of the indispensable tools for your trip out on the highway.
Even if your laptop isn't a power hog, if you're using your car or SUV for field work, you're going to need a 12V DC to 110V AC converter. At some point you'll need to recharge, and you may be a long way from an outlet.Most plug into your cigarette-lighter outlet, and some newer cars even have 12V DC outlets for just such a device. Radio Shack (RSH) has a couple of models that do the trick. The
|Want more? Check out TheStreet.com TV video. Russell Vines discusses his tips.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV