Stock Upgrades, Downgrades From TheStreet.com Ratings
The company's net profit margin of 6.3% trails the industry average. Nationshealth had been rated a hold since May 2007.
Stereo headphones manufacturer Koss (KOSS) has been downgraded to a hold from a buy. Its EPS declined 50% in the third quarter of 2007 compared with the same period last year. The company also has failed to demonstrate a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year.
Since the same quarter one year prior, revenue fell by 27.2% in the third quarter of this year. Share price has declined by 19.8% in the past 12 months. Koss had been rated a buy since October 2006.
C&F Financial (CFFI), the holding company for Citizens and Farmers bank, has been downgraded to a hold from a buy. The company's EPS declined by 19.5% in the first quarter of 2007 from the same quarter last year, and it has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently and is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year.Net income has decreased by 20.4% in the first quarter when compared with a year ago, dropping from $2.53 million to $2.01 million. C&F had been rated a buy since January 2007. Crude oil and natural gas producer Txco Resources (TXCO) has been upgraded to a buy from a hold. Its debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV