Your Travel Kit for Business Presentations
The final solution is actually purchasing an LCD projector. This may make business sense if your company needs a new one or you expect to make many presentations in the upcoming months. Several vendors like
Look for a unit with the highest ANSI Lumens rating you can afford, which is the spec that will determine how well images can be viewed.
The Cable Connection
The biggest presentation problems always seem to lie with the cables connecting your laptop to the projector or digital TV. Some projectors have connectors built-in that accommodate SVGA, S-video, RGB or composite video, but take along an assortment of video cables regardless.
You'll be ahead of the game if you find out what the cable requirements are before you leave.
If All Else FailsAnd one final tip: Make backup copies of your presentation on CDs, and don't store them with your laptop. In case your laptop disappears or dies -- or the presentation gets corrupted -- you can grab someone else's machine and still get the presentation up and running. In the old days, a whiteboard with markers was enough to get your point across. Now audiences require high-tech flash and sizzle. So be well prepared, and you'll definitely leave them wanting more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV