Friday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
StanCorp (SFG) upgraded at Citigroup to Buy. With higher bond yields and share repurchases, along with premium growth bottoming, the outlook for SFG is positive.
Molson Coors (TAP) downgraded at Goldman Sachs to Neutral from Buy. See shares as less attractive due to 31% increase since March. See less upside to consensus earnings estimates, and additional competitive pressure from BUD and Labatt this summer. Maintained $105 price target.
Watsco (WSO) downgraded at BB&T to Hold. Stock has reached the $62 price target, and the company usually posts lower earnings in the second half of the year.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBuild-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) 2007 EPS estimates cut at Credit Suisse to $1.57 from $1.75 after company warned that Q2 results would fall short of estimates. Lowered target price to $34 from $37 and maintained Outperform rating.
Foundry Networks (FDRY) numbers raised at Jefferies. Price target lifts to $20 from $18 and 2008 EPS estimates bump up to $0.75 from $0.74. Reiterates Buy rating.General Dynamics (GD) target price raised at Credit Suisse to $85 from $83. Sees strength in combat outlook and opportunity in Europe following investors conference. Maintained Neutral rating. MGM Mirage (MGM) numbers raised at Jefferies. Price target lifts to $94 from $85.50, but 2008 EPS estimates lowered to $2.84 from $2.87. Reiterates Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV