Stockpickr Lists: ExxonMobil
Editor's Note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
Biggest % Gainers: Fuel cell maker Hoku Scientific (HOKU) skyrocketed 47% after the company announced a $678 million polysilicon contract. Beginning in 2009, Hoku will deliver polyscilicon to Suntech Power (STP) over a 10-year period. Hoku shares rose $2.15 to $6.75.
52-Week Lows: Drugmaker Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) plunged to $41.33, a 52-week low, after the Food and Drug Administration indicated it would reject the company's weight-loss drug Zimulti. The news sent shares tumbling $1.74, or 4%.Biggest % Losers: Capstone Turbine (CPST) decreased 8% Thursday, after the microturbine maker reported a slump in fourth-quarter and full-year revenue. Shares of the Chatsworth, Calif.-based company fell 9 cents, landing at $1.03. Rising on Unusual Volume: Trading at double its average volume, Homex Development (HXM) increased 3.8% during Thursday's rally. Unlike its fellow American homebuilders, the Mexico-based company is steadily expanding and recently reported 20% growth in first-quarter revenues. Shares gained $2.29 closing at $62.59. Stocks With Unusual Option Activity: Exelon (EXC) was experiencing unusual options activity.
Forum of the DayHazyDavy is getting very tired of NYSE Euronext (NYX).
Do You Know the Answer?Nate_z asks if anybody has an opinion on which is the better consumer-goods play: Clorox (CLX) or Colgate-Palmolive (CL)?
Feeling Lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV