Top Five Small-Cap Stocks
Multi-Color Corporation (LABL) supplies decorative labels and packaging services to consumer product and food and beverage companies, retailers and container manufacturers. The company has been rated a buy since February 2006.
Multi-Color displays significantly increased net income and notable stock price appreciation with good potential for further growth. The market expects EPS growth in Multi-Color's fiscal 2007.
These strengths outweigh the company's low profit margins.
Martin Midstream (MMLP) provides marine transportation, terminalling, distribution and midstream logistical services for producers and suppliers of hydrocarbon products and byproducts. It has been rated a buy since June 2005. The company shows revenue growth, significantly increased net income growth and strong stock price performance. These positives outweigh concerns about Martin Midstream's somewhat disappointing return on equity.
EnergySouth (ENSI) is a holding company concentrated on the purchase, distribution, storage and transportation of natural gas in southwest Alabama. It has been rated a buy since May 2005. The company's strengths include revenue growth that has outpaced the industry average and a pattern of EPS growth over the past year. Its stock is expensive relative to its peers, but given its performance, the higher price is justified. Though EnergySouth shows low profit margins, its overall financial strengths outweigh its weaknesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV