Stockpickr Lists: Doral Financial
Editor's Note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
Biggest % Losers: GenVec (GNVC) dropped 29%, or $1.32, after the Maryland biopharmaceutical company revealed a phase II/III study of its TNFerade product that showed no statistically significant tumor-response difference from standard care alone in pancreatic-cancer patients. The study also found the drug to induce a longer survival rate, but the stock plunged anyway.
Forum of the DaySome thoughts on Apple (AAPL), introduced by yawningbull.
Do You Know the Answer?At what point does a high P/E make the stock over priced? 30? 50? 100? Stainless2000 want to know.
Feeling Lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV