Homex CEO Quits
Homex (HXM) said CEO David Sanchez-Tembleque resigned to pursue new interests after nine months on the job.
"We thank David for his contribution to Homex," said Eustaquio de Nicolas, chairman of the Mexican homebuilder. "He was instrumental in engineering a strong strategic plan and enhancing our management team. We wish him well as he pursues his next ventures."
He'll be replaced by former chief Gerardo de Nicolas Gutierrez, who was CEO from May 1997 until this past Sept. 30.
Sanchez-Tembleque said: "I'm proud to have been a part of Homex. During the past months, we strengthened the management team and began exciting new initiatives. I am confident that these steps will propel the company into a strong growth period."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV