Top Five Small-Cap Stocks
Martin Midstream (MMLP) provides marine transportation, terminalling, distribution and midstream logistical services for producers and suppliers of hydrocarbon products and byproducts. It has been rated a buy since June 2005.
The company shows revenue growth, significantly increased net income growth and strong stock price performance. These positives outweigh concerns about Martin Midstream's somewhat disappointing return on equity.
EnergySouth (ENSI) is a holding company concentrated on the purchase, distribution, storage and transportation of natural gas in southwest Alabama. It has been rated a buy since May 2005. The company's strengths include revenue growth that has outpaced the industry average and a pattern of EPS growth over the past year. Its stock is expensive relative to its peers, but given its performance, the higher price is justified. Though EnergySouth shows low profit margins, its overall financial strengths outweigh its weaknesses.
Cherokee (CHKE) markets, licenses and manages brand names and related trademarks. It has been rated a buy since May 2005. The company's strengths include notable stock price appreciation, net income growth that has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and its industry, and improved return on equity. While no company is perfect, it does not currently show any significant weaknesses likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV