Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Gaming the Russell Rebalancing
Second, it is a possibility that the iPhone is not the next great thing, he added. Also, people should keep in mind what happened when the product was first introduced. On the day it was unveiled and the day after, Apple plummeted, Cramer said.
Therefore, why not declare victory on at least some of your position? he asked. Cramer recommended schnitzeling some and buying it back after the launch and after Apple inevitably goes down.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV