Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Gaming the Russell Rebalancing
Cramer's next "golden nugget," he said, is FCStone Group (FCSX), which has two analysts covering it in addition to overseas exposure.
His third and final Russell rebalance stock is Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD). The thing Cramer said he especially loves about this stock is that it is protected by the Jones Act, which prevents foreign competition in the U.S. market.
Plus, it has a lot of foreign business, he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV