Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: How to Ride a Wild Bull Market
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
On Tuesday's "Mad Money" TV show, Jim Cramer took viewers to the six "wild bull markets."
Right now, he said, the Federal Reserve is on hold, and the economy, while "anemic," is not in a recession. And during economic weakness, the wild bull markets should be the first to recover, Cramer explained. Right now there are six wild bull markets.The first, Cramer said, is in agriculture. There was a "deeply disturbing" editorial in The New York Times recently about reforming the farm bill. It discussed overhauling agricultural subsidy programs that reward big growers of traditional crops -- phasing them out and "replacing them with a single 'risk-management account.' " According to the editorial, the bill would divert billions to help specialty crop farmers, and the reforms would spend money on rural conservation and food stamps, Cramer said. However, "thankfully this was just an editorial and not reality." Cramer said he's confident this "travesty" will be averted and that the bull market in agriculture should stay alive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV