Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: How to Ride a Wild Bull Market
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
On Tuesday's "Mad Money" TV show, Jim Cramer took viewers to the six "wild bull markets."
Right now, he said, the Federal Reserve is on hold, and the economy, while "anemic," is not in a recession. And during economic weakness, the wild bull markets should be the first to recover, Cramer explained. Right now there are six wild bull markets.The first, Cramer said, is in agriculture. There was a "deeply disturbing" editorial in The New York Times recently about reforming the farm bill. It discussed overhauling agricultural subsidy programs that reward big growers of traditional crops -- phasing them out and "replacing them with a single 'risk-management account.' " According to the editorial, the bill would divert billions to help specialty crop farmers, and the reforms would spend money on rural conservation and food stamps, Cramer said. However, "thankfully this was just an editorial and not reality." Cramer said he's confident this "travesty" will be averted and that the bull market in agriculture should stay alive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV