- Advanced Medical Optics now linked to eye fungal infection. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Wind power investments are up. (Oil & Gas Journal)
- Barron's picks Affordable Residential Communities(ARC - Get Report). (Barron's)
- Amgen's(AMGN - Get Report) bad year continues. (Los Angeles Times)
- OECD predicts soft landing in the U.S. but faster growth everywhere else. (OECD)
- Rising tensions in Iran and Nigeria helping to keep oil prices high. (Reuters)
- U.S. may be ceding Master of the Universe status. (Bloomberg columnist Caroline Baum)
- Coke's(KO) turnaround needs a lot work. (The New York Times)
- Timberland has been a great investment, but it's tough for the average investor. (The New York Times)
- Boomers' stock sales won't drive the market down. (The New York Times)
- Research: Investors with board connections outperform. (NBER)
- Research: Why isn't the dollar lower than it is? (NBER/Martin Feldstein)
- Research: Daily Fed futures changes are excellent predictors of rate changes. (NBER)
- The current petrol price is, by most measures, still less than its prior peak. (EIA)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.