Monday's ETF Winners & Losers
Bundled securities tracking the Internet sector were among the best performing exchange-traded funds Monday, as several individual names supported a jump in the tech sector.
The Internet Infrastructure HOLDRs (IIH) was the best performer of the Internet ETFs, adding 10 cents, or 1.9%, to $5.21. The First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index (FDN) was higher by 37 cents, or 1.5%, at $25.65. The Internet HOLDRs (HHH) was climbing 79 cents, or 1.3%, at $61.54.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV