Stockpickr Lists: Bausch & Lomb
Editor's Note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
Biggest % Gainers: Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) jumped 16% to $16.62, the day's biggest percentage gain. The semiconductor company benefited from a favorable verdict from a California jury in a patent infringement lawsuit.
The company also was Rising on Unusual Volume. Shares were trading at more than nine times average.Biggest % Losers: Arrhythmia Research Technology (HRT) sank 35%, flat-lining with the day's biggest percentage drop. The company announced disappointing earnings Wednesday. 52-Week Lows: Gaming Partners International (GPIC) plummeted 32% to $10.83, a 52-week low. The gaming-chip manufacturer posted disappointing earnings. Latest Activist Situations: Shamrock Activist Value Fund disclosed late on Tuesday that it had upped its stake to 6.37% in Modine Manufacturing (MOD), which makes engine cooling components.
Forum of the daySyntax-Brillian (BRLC): Sell or back up the truck? HazyDavy asks.
Do you know the answer?Does Wachovia's downgrade of Bear Stearns (BSC) raise concerns for other banks, such as Goldman Sachs (GS)? windwardskies asks.
Feeling lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV