Stocks Hitting New Highs, New Lows
Editor's note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
Dendreon's (DNDN) 64% plunge, after the Food and Drug Administration said it needed more information about the company's prostate cancer treatment, Provenge, made the biotech company Stockpickr's Biggest % Loser.
Forum of the dayyoungmoney got them talking about the Fed's decision to pause.
Do you know the answer?Kurt Anders asks Cramer and Altucher: Who're your favorite analysts with proven, positive track records?
Feeling lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV