Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
Also rising on positive first-quarter earnings were Houston-based engineering firm ENGlobal (ENG), surging 25.7% to $8.17; Astronics (ATRO), an East Aurora, N.Y., maker of lighting and power-generation systems, leaping 21.3% to $25.16; and Internet-software firm Lionbridge Technologies (LIOX), recently up 15.4% to $6.01.
Elsewhere, Tri-S Security (TRIS), of Alpharetta, Ga., vaulted 30.3% to $3.54 on word it struck a new $30 million, five-year contract for security-guard services with the Department of Homeland Security.
The Russell 2000 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices were recently losing 0.3% apiece.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV