Beat the Street: Meet Vladimir Kulenovic
6) Have you given any thought to what you'll look to learn from Jim if you go on air together? Any stocks you'd like his take on?
I am a big Cramer fan, and would like to hear his view on the peak oil theory and best way to play the possible shift towards alternative energy sources. I would like his thoughts on some uranium and solar energy picks I am currently looking into.
7) How long have you been investing? And what's the best investing advice you've ever received? The worst?
I have been investing on my own for about three years, and it all started with Cramer. My best advice was when he said, "Nobody made a dime panicking." Worst advice was to buy Lexar Media just before they reported earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV