Stockpickr: Yahoo's Volume Stands Out
Editor's Note: Today, we introduce a new feature from Stockpickr, where we will highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows and seen other unusual activity.
Reports that Microsoft (MSFT) was in talks with Yahoo! (YHOO) about a possible $50 billion merger catapulted the Internet giant's shares nearly 10% Friday. It also placed Yahoo! near the top of Stockpickr's stocks Rising on Unusual Volume.
Forum of the DayCrocs (CROX) are ugly, but the company had an impressive quarter, said youngmoney.
Do you know the answer?LA Esquire asks, What do you think of after-hours selling?
Feeling lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV