Apple's Future Looks Bright
But it's in the company's fourth quarter ending Sept. 30 -- and its holiday-related first quarter -- that investors are likely to get really excited, says Dator.
"The September quarter will be the first full quarter with the iPhone on sale, and that could be a very big number, and December will be almost a full quarter with the Leopard operating system being on sale -- and that could help boost Christmas sales," he says.
Until then, the company may be able to satisfy investors by keeping the iPod juggernaut going while beating its own conservative expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV