Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
A Dash of Insight gives the complete lowdown on Transocean (RIG). Transocean was also covered in this weekend's Barron's article on offshore drillers.
Stockpickr's System trades of the day include trades triggering this morning on Taser International (TASR) and JetBlue (JBLU).
Carl Icahn is on fire this year. Motorola (MOT) simply should not fear him.
If you're looking for the next Dendreon (DNDN), here are the biotech stocks with the greatest short interest, including AtheroGenics (AGIX) and Coley (COLY). They also all have a significant clinical event in the near future.
Seeking Alpha has some interesting arbitrage ideas: short Amazon (AMZN), long eBay (EBAY). And short Yahoo! (YHOO), long Google (GOOG).
The best way to find stocks that are breaking out is to check out the stocks that rose yesterday on unusual volume.
Trader Mike asks : Does Dow 13,000 mean everyone is richer?
Portfolio.com wants to know whether Google paid too much for Doubleclick.
If Google seems high to you, just forget about shorting it.
Yes, it's true. Someone bought this domain name for $12.9 million, and it was worth it.
Buffetteer believes that Lasik surgery provider LCA-Vision (LCAV) should get a lot more focus from investors.
With the baby boom getting older, the demand for products and services from "death stocks" is practically guaranteed to increase. Here are a few stocks that may prosper from the aging of the American population.
Commodity Equity gives a lesson on why sugar is the next bull market and suggests one stock to play it.
Wow, the executives of Schering-Plough (SGP) spend a lot of money protecting themselves from PETA.
This is the strangest YouTube story that I've heard.
Here's an interesting collection of stocks trading for more than $100.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV