Thursday's Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
OK, taxes are over! Here are the stocks that will benefit.
Is it time for Trump Entertainment (TRMP) to tell Donald Trump "You're fired!"? As a side note: I'm a big fan of the L.A. Apprentice, and I'm looking forward to Sunday's season finale. Go Stefani!
Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day include a trade on cable company Charter (CHTR).
eBay (EBAY) auctions off its skeptics with solid earnings. Skype nausea is a thing of the past.
24/7 Wall St. tries to figure out a good value for Motorola (MOT) now that earnings have been announced.
My new favorite breakout king, JA Solar (JASO), makes the list of stocks that rose yesterday on unusual volume.
BloggingStocks has some nice analysis on the basic metrics for InfoUsa (IUSA) and why it might be a buy. There's a bit more to the story -- an entrenched family managing the company vs. an activist hedge fund, but I do think InfoUSA is interesting for the reasons they point out.
Crossing Wall Street has an interesting interview with a Silicon Valley veteran who started several companies, raised $50 million from venture capitalists and tanked them all.
Notable Calls provides the analyst reactions on Google (GOOG), given Yahoo!'s (YHOO) earnings.
Here are six reasons to buy Intel (INTC).
Eric Savitz summarizes the analyst reactions to Yahoo!.
The Stockmasters believe Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is so money!
Is there a comparison between the prices of gold in 1970 and now?
Who's on the list of stocks at 52-week lows, and why?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV