Saving Without Misery
Very few people really know how to save money. That is, they don't know how to reduce their costs while not making themselves miserable at the same time.
It's not their fault. Most people have never been taught this skill. The way to save money seems so obvious that most people don't even consider there may be a better way to go about it.
There is a simple way to tell if you are up to the task. When you think about saving money, what is the first image that comes to your mind? If it is that you are going to have to deprive yourself of something or some other feeling of dread, then you have not mastered the proper way to save.
When most people need to save money, they immediately think of the expenses they can cut. Options may include giving up their hobby, canceling the cable TV, no longer going out to dinner or not buying the normal things that they purchase. What these steps all have in common is that they require giving up something you like in order to reduce your costs. In doing so, you will go about saving money with reluctance, which usually results in failing to obtain the desired savings.The truth is that the vast majority of people can save the amount they need without changing their current lifestyle. This can be done by simply reducing the cost paid for items and services they are already buying. By spending a little time learning how to optimize savings, you can keep everything that you have right now, plus save several hundred dollars each month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV