Feuerstein's Biotech Mailbag
The Biotech Mailbag is back! I apologize for being AWOL last weekend, but my kids (also known as the oh-so-cute germ hoarders) scored a direct hit on my immune system, knocking me on my back for a few days. Anyway, I'm fully recovered now and ready to tackle your questions. Remember to email me here.
Greg G. writes to ask about ImClone Systems (IMCL): "I'm a big fan of your work. However, it seems like you're not a big fan of ImClone, even after Amgen's (AMGN) big setback. Is there anything that may change your mind?"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV