The Power of Play
Participating in a TV game show, creating an ice sculpture or building teddy bears sound like creative weekend activities, but they can also benefit your small business during the workweek.
No matter one's age, play is a great learning tool. In the office, it leads to increased self-awareness and a sense of trust among coworkers.
In operation for 20 years, morale-industry leader
According to the Teambonding, play has many benefits that have been evident throughout history. The ancient game of chess, for instance, has been played since the sixth century to hone analytical and military skills.Many employees don't get the chance to get to know their colleagues beyond small talk by the water cooler, because of difficulty communicating or mounting job stresses. Engaging in play, however, encourages cooperation and creativity and gives employees a chance to take risks without the fear of reprisal. It also gives employees a chance to try new ideas and experiences. It's not all play -- companies in industries ranging from tourism to health, finance, legal, pharmaceutical and telecommunication have sought Teambonding's services. And Goldstein's ideas are successful; his company took in $2 million last year. Teambonding has worked with big names such as Google (GOOG), eBay (EBAY), Pfizer (PFE) and smaller businesses including music company Machine Head, party-store chain iParty and specialty chemical manufacturer H.B. Fuller.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV