TheStreet.com Ratings: Stock Upgades, Downgrades
Homebuilder D.R. Horton (DHI) has been downgraded to a hold from a buy. The company's earnings fell to 35 cents per share in the first quarter of fiscal 2007 compared with 98 cents per share in the same quarter a year ago. Gross profit margins have also fallen over the past 12 months. D.R. Horton had been rated a buy since May 2006.Baby product manufacturer Crown Crafts (CRWS) has been upgraded to a buy from a hold. The company makes everything from cribs and bibs to juvenile bedding. Crown Crafts' return on equity grew to 35.9% in the third quarter of fiscal 2006, compared with 12% in the third quarter of fiscal 2005. The company's stock price has risen sharply over the past year, and TheStreet.com Ratings expects this trend to continue. Crown Crafts had been rated a hold since March 2005.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV