Take-Two Goes After Chief Critic
Additionally, Thompson has also agitated against another of Take-Two's game titles, Bully, but hasn't been successful in his efforts to win a restraining order against the game.
In Alabama, Thompson has also filed a lawsuit against Take-Two, holding the company responsible for the deaths of three police officers by a teenager who was allegedly influenced by Take-Two's video games.
Recently Thompson acquired some shares of Take-Two and has asked to speak at the company's annual shareholder meeting, scheduled for March 23.
Thompson also has written to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV