- What is the risk? While almost all investing entails some form of risk, especially when you are referring to investments with double-digit returns, investing in your own debt is an exception to this rule. There is absolutely no risk involved when you put money toward your own debt. Once you pay money toward your debt, it disappears, and you save whatever interest you were paying on it.
- What type of return can you expect? Unlike most investments that can yield high returns, there is no guesswork when it comes to your investment return. You know exactly what the return on your investment will be -- whatever interest rate you are paying on your credit cards. For most people, that is a double-digit figure and can be as high as 30%.
Invest in Your Debt
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.