Tuesday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSApria Healthcare (AHG) downgraded at UBS to Reduce rating from Neutral. Price target and 2007 EPS estimates hold at $29 and $1.80, respectively.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) upgraded at JMP Securities to Market Outperform from Market Perform based on several long-term catalysts including strong sales for new products and potential spin-off of units. Maintained $17 target price.
Anheuser Busch (BUD) upgraded at AG Edwards to Buy from Hold based on valuation. Expects accelerated growth in volume and pricing terms. Establishes $55 price objective.
eSpeed (ESPD) downgraded at Goldman Sachs to Sell from Neutral based on lack of catalysts and continuing challenges, which include margin pressure as Wagner patent revenues roll off, limits to revenue upside due to fixed pricing models, and competition in new product areas like cash equities and FX. Price target at $7.International Gaming Technology (IGT) upgraded at Goldman Sachs to Buy from Neutral based on valuation. Shares have pulled back 20% from January highs. Goldman believes concerns over competition and the timing of downloadable gaming are overblown. Target price at $46. Meridian Gold (MDG) upgraded at UBS to Buy rating from Neutral. Price target and 2007 EPS estimates hold at $34 and $1.01, respectively. Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) upgraded at Credit Suisse to Outperform from Neutral based on valuation. Raised target price to $36 from $35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV