Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Finding Market's Eternal Sunshine
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
People need to know where to look for a bull market, Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Monday. Right now, the place to be is in food, drug or telecom stocks, he said.
Even though the current subprime loan problem looks pretty bad, every time there has been a crisis in the market, the Fed has cut rates, Cramer said.A crisis, he said, gets the Fed's attention and causes it to "slice and dice" rates, which in turn takes stocks higher. If people get "spooked out," they will miss the "Fed rate-cut nirvana," he warned, urging investors to take a longer-term view. All markets around the world are not linked, even though they may act like it, he said. Japan is down "big" because the yen has gotten too strong against other currencies. But contrary to popular belief, "this is not bad for American companies," Cramer said. "Their pain is our gain."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV