Citrix to Miss 10-K Deadline
Citrix Systems (CTXS) will miss its filing deadline for its Form 10-K because of its ongoing stock options investigation.
"Although the audit committee has reached no conclusions concerning the review, the investigation has thus far identified errors in connection with stock option grants issued by Citrix during the period from 1996 through 1998," the company said Friday.
The Internet infrastructure company said the committee did not find any evidence of "intentional wrongdoing" by any current executives of Citrix.
Citrix said the committee is continuing its investigation. The company filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission that extends its 10-K due date to March 16.Citrix shares recently added 27 cents to $31.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV