Thursday's Small-Cap Winners Losers
ICT (ICTG) fell after the Newton, Mass., outsourcing-services firm said 2007 profits should be between $1.43 and $1.50 a share, barely covering the $1.49-a-share consensus. Revenue, pegged at $500 million, is roughly in line. As for current results, per-share fourth-quarter income added 2 cents from last year to 32 cents, or $5.1 million, which squares with Wall Street projections, on a top line of $117.2 million that squeaks past consensus. Shares were receding by $2.57, or 8.7%, to $27.16.Jupitermedia (JUPM) lost some of its steam after the digital-image purveyor sobered up buyout rumors that had sent its shares sky-high Wednesday. The Darien, Conn., company confirmed that it is currently in talks to be acquired by Getty Images (GYI), but should this bear fruit, its sticker price will be $9.60 a share -- not in excess of $11 a share, as had been speculated by The New York Post yesterday. Jupitermedia shares were down 78 cents, or 7.8%, to $9.29. Getty Images was recently adding 72 cents, or 1.3%, to $56.78.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV