Jupitermedia Buyout Possible
Jupitermedia (JUPM) shares surged 25% after a published report said the company might be a takeover target.
The New York Post said Getty Images (GYI), a company that owns a vast portfolio of photos, is in advanced talks to buy Jupitermedia.
Jupitermedia provides digital images to Web developers. The report cited sources with knowledge of the situation who said Getty might pay more than $11 a share for Jupitermedia.
Shares of Jupitermedia were lately climbing $1.99 to $10.01.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV