Friday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Check out Warren Buffett's just-revealed buys.
If you can fall asleep using its product, then Tempur-Pedic (TPX) is a buy.
Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day has only one trade today: a potential short on the Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQQ) if it opens in the Sweet Spot.
Finding Cents does the deep dive on mini investment bank First Albany (FACT).
Information Arbitrage reads between the lines on Steve Ballmer's latest public statements and concludes that Microsoft's (MSFT) Vista might be missing expectations.
Please, Google: (GOOG) DO THIS! I'm at 98% and need more storage.
I love Brooks Automation (BRKS). And so does Blogging Stocks. And so does activist investor David Nierenberg.
The Microcap Speculator raises some questions about PDA company Handheld Entertainment (ZVUE).
Stockerblog identifies the most interesting fuel cell stocks.
Satellite Standard Group notes that Sirius (SIRI) is on fire in Canada.
Canned Meat/Spam has a few more trades from his spam file.
24/7 Wall St. wonders: how smart is LookSmart (LOOK)?
The top 25 finance Web sites in January.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV