Putnam to Merge More Funds
Putnam Investments is moving to concentrate its closed-end funds by combining some of them while merging others into open-end funds.
The plans include merging five tax-exempt closed-end funds: (PGM)Putnam Investment Grade Municipal Trust (PGM) and (PMG)Putnam Municipal Bond Fund (PMG) would be merged into (PMO)Putnam Municipal Opportunities Trust (PMO).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV