Monday's ETF Winners & Losers
Transportation stocks were also stronger as the price of oil tumbled. The benchmark March crude oil futures contract sank $1.48 to $53.94 a barrel. The iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average (IYT) ETF was rising $1.03, or 1.2%, to $85.43.
On the other hand, bundled securities tracking crude oil were the worst performers Monday. The iPath Goldman Sachs Crude Oil (OIL) ETF was recently down 1.9% to $33.43. The United States Oil (USO) ETF was recently falling 2.1% to $45.31.Also among losers, the iShares Silver Trust (SLV) was lower by 1.2% as silver futures dipped 2 cents to $13.22 an ounce. The iShares Silver Trust was down by $2.19, at $131.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV