Stocks Close Little Changed
Shares of Bristol-Myers rose 4.7% to $27.43. Sanofi-Aventis was down 1.7% at $44.57.
Commodities were mainly weaker. Crude oil futures fell $1.41 to close at $54.01 a barrel, and natural gas was off 26 cents to $6.91 per million British thermal units. Gold was lower by $1.50 at $643.20 an ounce, and silver was down 12 cents to finish at $13.25 an ounce.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV