Nutrition 21 Soars
Nutrition 21 (NXXI) soared 22% Tuesday after the company said a study showed its Selenomax product stopped progression of the HIV virus.
The Purchase, N.Y., company said the benefits were reported in a five-year, double-blind, placebo-controlled study conducted by researchers at the University of Miami and published in the Jan. 22 issue of the American Medical Association's Archives of Internal Medicine.
Shares were rising 41 cents to $2.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV