Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Stockerblog keeps track of all the public adult-industry stocks.
Prince Al-Waleed made billions buying Citigroup (C)and AOL stock in the '90s. Here are all his holdings right now.
Seekng Alpha reports on why Amazon (AMZN) might be a buy here.
Henry Blodget hopes the article in Wired might be signaling a bottom for Yahoo! (YHOO).
Fat Pitch Financials believes Microsoft (MSFT) might be worth even more than it was before.
Reuters' Erik Dellith finds two stocks for baby boomers: Goldman Sachs (GS) and Nicholas Financial (NICK).
All companies with HIV drugs in the pipeline.
To be honest, if it comes in black, I might buy it.
A Dash of Insights has second thoughts about the "third years in a presidential cycle always go up" pattern.
The Peridot Capitalist believes oil is at a bottom and, I hate to say it, I agree.
Quirky post of the day: If the Google (GOOG) page were black, it would save 3,000 megawatts a year.
Naked Shorts points out the connection between the top 40 performing hedge funds and Russia.
Owning Western Union (WU) is like wiring money into your bank account, according to mega-analyst-at-large Hilary Kramer.
And please check out my column on the top 10 potential short squeezes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV