Make Money on the New Mercenary Army
As part of a well-rounded offering, Arotech also sells combat driving simulators and specialty zinc-air batteries to keep your electric motor running for a very long time. Among mid-caps, check out ManTech International (MANT), which provides security services to the military in Iraq and elsewhere, as it has potential to rise to $47 from its current perch around $36 in the next 18 months
Back in August 2006, I recommended that readers take careful aim at defense stocks when they were under the gun, and my top recommendation, Lockheed Martin, is up about 19% since, to the mid-$90s from around $80. DynCorp should do just as well, if not better.
At the time of publication, Jon Markman owned shares of Lockheed Martin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV