The festival and tiny Park City have grown up together, though accommodating the hordes during the event always remains a challenge.
Last year, more than 50,000 people attended -- but there are just 6,000 rooms available in the area. Room rates in Park City proper skyrocket during Sundance because large film companies gobble up blocks of hotel rooms far ahead of time.
Most Sundance events and screenings are right in Park City. But if you can't find a room, an easy way to enjoy the festival is from nearby Salt Lake City, which has far more
Tickets, PleaseMore challenging than parking or finding a hotel, though, is securing tickets for screenings or forums. Individual tickets are $15 for advanced purchases; inquiries can be made at (435) 776-7878 or
|Downtown Park City|
|Photo: Mark Maziarz, Park City Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau|
Enjoy the Good Life? Email us with what you'd like to see in future articles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV