Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
Actuate (ACTU) slid on a downgrade by a JMP Securities analyst to market-perform from outperform. The California-based software company was off 58 cents, or 10%, to $5.22.
Innovex (INVX) dropped after the electronic equipment maker nearly halved its revenue and swung to a fiscal first-quarter loss. Excluding restructuring charges, the Maple Plain, Minn., company lost $4.5 million, or 23 cents a share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, on sales of $26 million. This compares with last year's profit of $160,000, or a penny a share, on $50.5 million in revenue. Shares were falling 15 cents, or 6.3%, to $2.25.
InnerWorkings (INWK) shares were diving after Barron's published a piece that was critical of the company. Shares were losing nearly 20% to $12.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV