Highway Holdings Zooms Ahead
Highway Holdings (HIHO) jumped 16% early Tuesday after the company said it received two initial orders from U.S.-based customers.
One order is from Coleman Company for radio units and the other is from Fluidmaster to produce tools for making flushing-system components. Terms weren't disclosed.
Shares of Highway Holdings were gaining 86 cents to $6.15 in premarket trading.
Highway Holdings is based in Hong Kong. The company makes a variety of products for original equipment manufacturers, from simple parts and components to subassemblies and complete products like LED lights and radio chimes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV