Bold, Beautiful Bugatti
And it certainly does.
What you get is the most powerful, most expensive and fastest street-legal production car in history, going zero to 60 in 2.5 seconds.
I recently had the rare opportunity to drive a 1,001 horsepower
Bugatti has a historical pedigree like no other.
Ettore Bugatti started building the cars at the beginning of the 20th century in the Alsace region of France.
The company was very successful in early Grand Prix motor racing, winning the first-ever Monaco Grand Prix, and went on to chalk up thousands of victories in the next few decades.Fast-forward to 1998: Volkswagen purchased the rights to produce cars under the Bugatti marque, and in 2000 Volkswagen founded Bugatti Automobiles SAS and introduced the EB 16/4 Veyron, to be built at Bugatti's original historic factory in Molsheim.
Life in the Fast LaneMy chance to drive this Bugatti (base price: $1,440,800) came recently, thanks to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV